Black Man With Opinions...on music

Monday, March 27, 2006

T.I.-King

The self-proclaimed "King of the South" T.I. returns with the follow up to his smash album Urband Legend. Urban Legend was one of the south breakthrough records, and now that the south is running the rap game, T.I. is back to reclaim his throne. King is a solid all around cd, and starts off great. The production is top notch. The cd features guest appearances from UGK, Pharrell, Common, Jamie Foxx, Young Buck, Young Jeezy, and B.G. I like T.I. he's a good rapper, although I kind of have a problem that I can't understand what he's saying a lot of the time.

Track 1-King Back (8/10)
Track 2-Front Back featuring U.G.K (10/10)
Track 3-What You Know (10/10)
Track 4-I'm Talking To You (8/10)
Track 5-Live In The Sky featuring Jamie Foxx (5/10)
Track 6-Ride Wit Me (6/10)
Track 7-The Breakup Skit (-)
Track 8-Why You Wanna (4/10)
Track 9-Get It (7/10)
Track 10-Top Back (6/10)
Track 11-I'm Straight featuring B.G. & Young Jeezy (5/10)
Track 12-Undertaker featuring Young Buck & Young Dro (6/10)
Track 13-Stand Up Guy (5/10)
Track 14-You Know Who (8/10)
Track 15-Good Life featuring Pharrell & Common (7/10)
Track 16-Hello featuring Governor (4/10)
Track 17-Told You So (6/10)
Track 18-Bankhead featuring P$C & Young Dro (5/10)

Total Overall Score- 6.53/10

1 Comments:

  • Can anyone recommend the robust Network Monitoring software for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: N-able N-central patch management
    ? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home